Episode 109 of Fintech Chatter Podcast with Dexter Cousins features Ethan Singer and David Salkinder, Co-Founders of Fundabl - the funding solution with no dilution.
Fundabl helps founders turn their MRR into ARR. They offer software and other subscription-based businesses the ability to convert their monthly subscription payments into a lump sum cash advance. Fundabl simply advances customer contracts for a fixed discount and period. No dilution. No hidden goodies. That’s it!
Founded in Sydney, by a passionate team, they are on a mission to support the Australian start-up ecosystem.
Dexter chats to co-founders Ethan and David on:
- How their solution is changing the game for founders
- The importance of retaining equity whilst scaling a Fintech
- The importance of getting out to market quickly and winning the first client
- Fundabls approach to hiring
- The importance of relationships in a startup
- Shared values and defining the behaviours everyone expects from each other
- The health of the Aussie Fintech startup ecosystem
For more info www.fundabl.com
A favour to ask
Fintech Chatter is free of sponsors and will always be free content. If you appreciate the interviews please help us promote the show by
- Hitting "follow" on your podcast player and leaving a five-star review on Apple or Spotify
- Subscribing and liking on Youtube
Thanks for your support!
About Tier One People