Episode 109 of Fintech Chatter Podcast with Dexter Cousins features Ethan Singer and David Salkinder, Co-Founders of Fundabl - the funding solution with no dilution.
Fundabl helps founders turn their MRR into ARR. They offer software and other subscription-based businesses the ability to convert their monthly subscription payments into a lump sum cash advance. Fundabl simply advances customer contracts for a fixed discount and period. No dilution. No hidden goodies. That’s it!
Founded in Sydney, by a passionate team, they are on a mission to support the Australian start-up ecosystem.
Dexter chats to co-founders Ethan and David on:
- How their solution is changing the game for founders
- The importance of retaining equity whilst scaling a Fintech
- The importance of getting out to market quickly and winning the first client
- Fundabls approach to hiring
- The importance of relationships in a startup
- Shared values and defining the behaviours everyone expects from each other
- The health of the Aussie Fintech startup ecosystem
For more info www.fundabl.com
Fintech Chatter is free of sponsors and will always be free content. If you appreciate the interviews please help us promote the show by
Thanks for your support!
About Tier One People