In episode 98 of Fintech Chatter Podcast Dexter Cousins is joined by Shadi Haddad of Till Payments.
It's a welcome return to Shadi who featured in episode 15, June 2020. It's been a fairytale period for Till since then culminating in a recent $110m Series C capital raise.
Till takes the complexity out of payments for merchants so you can get paid anywhere, anytime through a single, simplified platform.
Shadi is the driving force behind Till Payments’ vision to become a global leader in the fast-moving payments sector.
With over 20 years experience advising large corporates and government organisations, Shadi’s tech expertise, leadership, and passion help the Till team to push boundaries every day and reimagine payments.
Since co-founding Till Payments in 2013, Shadi has helped empower hundreds of merchants to take control of payments across 12 countries.
In this interview we cover:
- Tills recent Series C raise of $110m
- The 9-year overnight success of Till
- How Till is catering for the millions of merchants Stripe seems to be ignoring
- The Till culture and hiring
- Shadi's tips for founders on how to raise capital outside of the traditional VC channels
For more info on Till - https://tillpayments.com/
Follow Shadi - on Twitter and on LinkedIn