I’m joined by Paul Weingarth, CEO and Co-Founder of Slyp, an innovative provider of digital receipts sent straight to your banking app. Slyp eliminates paper receipts, helps retailers’ engage with customers and makes it easier to file tax returns.
It’s been a big week for Slyp, with CBA investing in the business, making Slyp the first Fintech startup to partner with all 4 major banks in Australia.
Paul and I discuss:
- How Slyp is truly digitising the payments experience
- Where the idea came from and Paul’s background
- Assembling an all star team
- How Paul and the co-founders (Spiro Rokos and Mike Boyd) are successfully working with the major banks
- The growth plans for Slyp
- Paul’s advice to founders