tieronejobs Country CFO - Global Neobank
Set up finance and become a founding member of the Australian leadership team
- Play an integral role in Australia’s digital banking revolution.
- Global Neobank – Blitz Scaling
- Build Finance function from the ground up
We are partnering with one of the worlds fastest growing fintechs, a Neobank revolutionising the banking industry and growing at an incredible pace. This is a unique opportunity and one the team at Tier One People is really pleased to present to our beloved community.
This Neobank has started with a clean slate. No outdated products, clunky technology, crippling legacy systems and the hidden fees and nasty surprises that banks get away with.
Instead, our client has created a highly disruptive banking model that millions of customers simply love. They have built a game changing technology platform that enables new product releases, features, systems upgrades and is open banking ready. In short, they have set the standard to which other Neobanks aspire to reach.
As CFO it will be your job to build the finance function of the Australia/New Zealand business. We require a tech savvy banking CFO with expertise in Treasury, Tax and Accounting operations. As part of the executive leadership team, the role supports the CEO with the numbers and provides solutions to scaling and systems challenges. We are looking for someone who can make a significant impact in a high growth, fast paced global fintech. Think Uber or Amazon rather than Commonwealth Bank.
The CFO has ultimate responsibility for Finance and will play an integral role in the growth and success of the Australian business.
- Set up and oversee Tax, Accounting, Treasury and FInancial Control functions
- Lead strategic planning, forecasting and budgets
- Oversee systems, process and controls
- Hire and lead the finance team
- Ownership of the P&L, driving overall financial performance
- Driving a culture of compliance and risk management
Here is the experience we think you will need.
- Financial Control experience in banking
- Treasury, investment and credit risk
- Running a banks balance sheet, capital ratios
- IFRS 9
- CA Qualified with Big 4 training
- Strong leadership. Hire, develop and grow a team
- Capable of producing outstanding work under pressure
- You can handle a startup. If the photocopier is broke, you fix it!
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package with equity in a business close to Unicorn status. And if you deliver, you will have bragging rights for a long time yet!
If you are a high performer still searching for your legacy, this might be it.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com