Executive FinTech jobs in the the pipeline for Q2
It has been a busy couple of weeks networking with VC partners, private equity managers and founders. And there appears to be an increase in executive Fintech jobs across the board.
The companies whom appear to have real momentum sit across artificial intelligence, payments technology, insurtech and regtech. The FinTech space is going strong, but the highest growth is coming from less mature segments.
At this stage, we are mainly receiving Sydney based enquiries. Melbourne and Asian based opportunities may come live towards the end of Q2.
The discussions on talent have all been very similar with a clear need across three areas.
HR – TECH – FINANCE
We expect at least 3 clients in scale up mode will require the services of senior HR specialists:
- Org redesign, talent benchmarking and workforce planning.
- HR health checks.
- Performance frameworks, L&D and recruitment strategies.
- Culture, values and executive coaching.
- The assignments could be anything from a few weeks to long term, part time gigs.
Chief Technology Officer
Our client is a late stage startup in the payments space gaining momentum. About to secure funding and recently entered into a partnership with a major distribution partner:
- Build and lead a top development team.
- Drive product development strategy.
- Support the CEO in growing the business.
- Skin in the game before series B funding.
- The role would best suit a software engineer/developer who is entrepreneurial.
Chief Financial Officer
A VC client is on the lookout for CFOs to support two portfolio businesses in scale up mode. Both businesses operate in the data and artificial intelligence space.
- Build an enterprise class finance function.
- Support the CEO with strategy.
- Ensure financial integrity.
- Raise capital.
- Must have previous running an IPO – it is a deal breaker.
- The role would best suit a diverse CFO with startup and corporate experience.